We took the kids to Funtown Splashtown USA! I wasn't too sure about the whole excursion at first. Normally, it would cost our family of seven $150 to go but, we were fortunate enough to obtain 3 passes which meant I only had to pay for Corey who exceeded the height requirement. This is probably the first time I was glad Nic was shorter than Corey. The whole day was a bargain, $18.00 for 6 hours of fun in the water and sun! Spencer slept most of the day and it took him several hours to get use to the idea of water everywhere but, when he did... he was LOVING it!
It was great for me to be able to take Daryl, Corey and Nic individually down the big water slide. I don't get as much one on one time with them as I would like. So being able to do that was priceless. I rode down that slide at least fifteen times. I didn't get any of the KodaK moments of the kids in the water because I was in the water them. We had sooo much fun!
1 comment:
You are just not one to sit at home and let the summer pass you by.
Glad you'll have a husband back soon!
Post a Comment