
Our new temple is now the Boston Massachusetts Temple. It is 1 1/2 hours from our house and we went to visit on Saturday. It was a special day because I performed work for my Grandmother, fondly known as Grandma Mary who passed away three years ago (July 23, 2006). It was not planned that way but, it just happened to be two days after the anniversary of her death that I performed her temple work. I felt a great deal of rejoicing to be able to to perform this service. I love you grandma.
Here are the kids enjoying the beautiful temple grounds. Nowadays, we don't go anywhere without our little red wagon. Thank you Grandma C for our wagon!
I thought these pictures were so funny! The kids took our red blanket and put it over their heads and ran around the lawn with it. The game started with Daryl wearing it as a super hero cape and the boys would chase her. They would step on the blanket and they all would fall down tumbling on top of each other. It was entertaining.
1 comment:
An hour and a half is not a bad drive for the Temple. That is not too far off from how it was here in Columbia. I love seeing all the pictures. I hope things are going well with you.
Post a Comment