Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day





By the way... I just loaded 400 + photos onto my computer that I was previously having trouble loading. Which goes to explain the flurry of recent posts.

Happy Valentine's Day!
We made these bags to receive our Valentine cards from our COOP. It was another fun activity. I was a little too involved and need to let the children be more creative with the design. Luckily, Lilly and Luke needed a lot of help with theirs. I had a lot of fun too. All the kids did a fantastic job of decorating their bags.

By the way... I have sick kids which goes to explain why I am awake at 3:30... 4:30a.m. blogging. I'd rather be fully awake doing something quiet as to NOT awaken the children that choose to sleep, than startled awake by a coughing, crying child who needs Mommy Care every 20-40 minutes during the weeeeee hours of the morning. My one and only prayer right now, I hope I stay awake for all of conference!

1 comment:

wishesUT said...

Your kids are so lucky! You do so many fun things with them. I wish I could meet your fabulous family.