Monday, April 11, 2011

Stations Part Three


Spencer and the clothesline

Luke and Lilly playing with wooden blocks

L&L with Mega blocks

I LOVE this little device. $3 from the Goodwill! From the library I get books on tape. I created a comfy spot in the living room with a blanket and pillow with a good lamp. The kids pick a book they want to listen to on tape, get comfy and put the headphones on. It's fantastic!

2 comments:

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

Nicole,
This is Erin Linton.. remember me. Well I found your blog. It was fun to read all that you are doing. 6 kids must be busy. I admire you!!! I loved the 911 story and the stations. We do the the books on tape too- it was funny trying to get a tape player. :) Hope you are doing well.

Nicole said...

Hi Erin! I didn't think finding a tape player would be that hard either. W Mart had ONE and it was $40! I wish they made more like these classics. Happy to hear from you.