Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Boston Temple - A Recap in Pictures

 This is when we first arrived and I was trying to get the kids to sit together for a picture.  No one was looking at the camera and I knew that there was no use fighting them for a cooperative, well organized photo shoot.  
 Lilly did not want to sit next to Spencer or close to him because he is into hearing his body make all sorts of "cool" sounds and she just doesn't like that... I don't like it either.
 Boston Massachusetts' Temple
 Sisters



 Corey and Mom.  Corey shared a tender thought with me as we walked around the temple grounds.  I asked him if we could take a picture together to remember this day and how he felt while he was there.  He liked that idea.
 Mom, Corey and Daryl.  It was a beautiful day.  

No comments: