The kids will often ask to bake cookies. This week it was a cake. It started on Monday, when Nic and I went to Mardens and found round cake pans. We had talked about making a round cake for weeks but did not have round cake pans yet. So, we bought four. No sooner than we got home were the kids ready to get to baking. I turned them down cold and put them off for three more days. Finally, friday came and I said it was the day to make cakes. They were thrilled and got their aprons on and were ready to go. Not too bad for our first attempt. I don't have any pictures but, Daryl cut her finger trying to open some special frosting. I thought I was going to have to take her to the ER but it wasn't as bad as I thought. So, as usual... another eventful day.
Nic was not happy in this pic. He was in the middle of completing his Math on the computer (note the headphones) something else was bothering him at the time too. Daryl and Corey were happy to pose for the picture and ready to eat their cake!




No comments:
Post a Comment