It was a rough week for me. I was feeling low and needed to fill my cup. Originally, this past weekend was planned for me to participate in a two-day "Contract it Yourself" coarse by the Shelter Institute. Then, it was a possibility that Darrel would have to be in Bangor the same weekend. We weren't sure if he would be away or not and I stressed over the possibility of having to be away at the same time he was and finding babysitters for my kids. I decided to postpone my class and just be home. As it ended up, he did not have to go to Bangor and it proved to be a challenging week for me. Since he was home for the weekend, I decided to run away for the day. On Saturday, I drove six hours to Montreal, participated in two sessions at the Temple and then returned home. 12 hours in the car BY MY SELF! When was the last time THAT happened people? Sometimes, I just need time to think... I need time to ponder... I need time away. I am grateful that I was able to go. Thankful that my husband spent the day with our children and relieved to regain my sanity. I can now go on and face another week.

1 comment:
Glad you got a brief vacation!
Post a Comment