It is always a good feeling to come home. The best feeling is a hot shower (in your own shower) and that long awaited moment when you pull the covers back (on your own bed) and climb in between your own sheets. I love coming home.
We had the best time on our 53 hour trip to Belmont Massachusettes and back. I tried to cram as much fun into our short trip as humanly possible without going overboard and I think I did a good job. The children are all exhausted in their beds and my husband still has a little bit of energy compared to other trips where I have to carry the kids AND him in the house and put them all to bed.
What did we do? Dentist (as already mentioned). The beach! A private boat ride on the Saco River. And wrapping it all up with the Boston Temple. Oh, and 17 hours of that 53 were driving. With six kids in the back, that's an event all it's own.
No comments:
Post a Comment