
Last year we went on Christmas day. This year my neighbor had a coupon and offered to split the remaining cost and pile into our truck (one reason why I love having a larger vehicle and why I wouldn't mind having a larger one still - the more the merrier!)
So we went and the kids were awe struck. Daryl has been asking to go since the first night she say the lights as we drove by them. It was so intense that if I had to go out at night with the kids I had to plan my route around the lights just not to pass by them.
Here is another wonder of Christmas. I remember lights being so magical and amazing. All the blinking, colors and sparkle was more than one little person could bear. These are the simple pleasures that I hope to continue throughout the years. $7.00 to see the Festival of lights. To see the expressions on my Children's faces... priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment