Sunday, December 21, 2008

Waiting...


Darrel called Georgetown Friday afternoon and inquired about his acceptance or non-acceptance status. He has been recommended for the wait list which will be reviewed in April. Considering he was just in New England last week for his two interviews, I can't expect an immediate response from them but I wish I could. Patience is a virtue and I am in the refiners fire. I am not good at waiting. I am not good with surrendering to the powers that be. I like to have complete control over my entire life and ... that does not happen - ever. So, I will wait and try to endure it well.

Less than five months for baby
Less than 7 months for potential move
Less than 8 months for graduate school to begin (potentially)

Things to look forward to... TODAY!

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

We are still praying for you guys!! We are selfish but we REALLY REALLY want you to go to Georgetown!!!

Rachel said...

Hope you hear some good news soon! I know just what you mean-I am not a patient person- Jim just finished pedo interviews and we are waiting to hear whether and where Jim gets in! It's so hard to not know where you are going to be living and have your next few years up in the air. So I feel for you!