Monday, April 27, 2009

5 Random Posts - Part 5


(This is the 1977 catalog - the year I was born)

FASHION TRENDS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE COME BACK

Even though I know how to make my own clothes and have made my own clothes, I do not consider myself a fashion guru. I don't even know what is "in" at the present time. This subject is not my strong point. Darrel is much better at fashion than I am. My idea of fashion is catalog shopping. I am content with purchasing one style of shirt (for example) in every color offered. The same goes for shoes, same style different colors. I think that is mostly because I go for comfort rather than cuteness and if I find it comfortable then it makes sense to have multiple colors so that I can wear it multiple times.

To illustrate my fashion trends...when I was in the sixth grade I really liked saddle shoes. I asked for Nike Saddle shoes (the kind the cheerleaders use to wear) and I got them in five different colors: Blue, Black, Brown, Green, and Red.


Would you like participate in "5 Random Posts"? The way it works in case you haven't seen it before is that I have posted about 5 topics that were given to me. If you want me to give you 5 topics, leave a note in the comments section and I'll drop you a comment with 5 random topics. Enjoy!

2 comments:

HailerStar said...

I want five random topics.
Email me what they are at hailerro AT yahoo DOT com.
*Plus I'll send you an email invite to our blog but can't do that without an email addy to send it to*
Hugs.

iamenough said...

Give me your best shot, I'd love 5 random posts.