Monday, April 27, 2009

Sandy Point State Park - Annapolis


Saturday was perfect beach weather. We traveled to Annapolis and took the family to Sandy Point State Park. This was our first time there as a family. I had been there years ago. It was a lot of fun! The kids had a great time. They played in the sand and despite to cold, cold water they wanted to "swim". Not today kids! I watched the kids play together and thought how blessed I am. I watched Darrel play with the kids and was so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that is a wonderful father to our children. It's the simple things in life that make it all so priceless. It was a gratitude day for me.

1 comment:

Jason and Jamie said...

I haven't ever been there--but it sounds like a great place to take children! It was such beautiful weather for your excursion!