I did not sleep well last night which is no surprise. I am three weeks and three days from delivery so... I am very uncomfortable AND Darrel worked last night. Despite the fact I was in bed by 8:30 I awoke at 11:45 to cuddle my crying toddler. Then awoke again at 1:45 and pretty much stayed awake until 4:30 am. I wasn't feeling great but I didn't think I would feel as bad as I did when I awoke at 7 am for the day.
My body aches ALL over and my voice is gone! GREAT! I've been on the sofa all day and blessed be me, my children have been angels, playing and not getting into anything that makes a huge mess that I do not have the energy to clean up. Darrel has been asleep all day as he begins a 10-day stint of 12 hour shifts starting tomorrow. SWEET! What are we doing?!
Anyway, I pulled myself up to the computer to feel alive. I'll be laying back down momentarily as I have exhausted all of my energy.
2 comments:
Those days were just yesterday for me. I just have to say that it will pass. This baby will come out of you, and believe it or not there will come days when you will be able to get more than four hours of sleep. And then you will wake up wondering why no one is waking you up. WHATEVER with THAT!!!
So sorry!!! I feel a little of your pain since i drove part way across the US with the flu!
Post a Comment